SO CUTE!! So so so so so cute! I was able to tell which one was which on the individual shots before I looked at Jenny's captions. (watch you tell me she was wrong). Absolutely so cute. They have changed even since I saw them last week!!!
Wow, Elizabeth, those pics are beautiful! Those girls are soo precious. Can't wait to meet them. And you gotta let me know if she ever comes to town again, I'd love to have her take some pics of Maddux.
Kent, I didn't know where to put this comment, since the picture I want to comment on is on mom's blog...but have you been doing Power90? You look it. :)
4 comments:
SO CUTE!! So so so so so cute! I was able to tell which one was which on the individual shots before I looked at Jenny's captions. (watch you tell me she was wrong). Absolutely so cute. They have changed even since I saw them last week!!!
I gotta know -- can you tell them apart just by looking at them?
Wow, Elizabeth, those pics are beautiful! Those girls are soo precious. Can't wait to meet them. And you gotta let me know if she ever comes to town again, I'd love to have her take some pics of Maddux.
Kent, I didn't know where to put this comment, since the picture I want to comment on is on mom's blog...but have you been doing Power90? You look it. :)
Post a Comment